Tuesday, 12 July 2011

M12 PreRelease report :D

Hi guys :D Are you having fun @ M12 PreRelease?
Of course rite?Lololol.


Ha ha ha :D
                                                               


Is there any nice / bad moment that happened to you?
Well,lemme shares mine 1st :D


-@__@ZOMG-LIKE MOMENTS!-


a)Got Chandra,The Firebrand , Garruk ,Primal Hunter and     
    Solemn Simulacrum in 1 pool! XD



b)Got free booster for each session (lucky draw XD)


c)Manage to defeat a pro player (almost lose lol x_x)
Yay lol :D



  
-EPIC FAIL MOMENTS T^T-


a)Vengeful Pharaoh in my deck but im using Red/Green deck.=__=;
*duh...
 b)My hand(cards) scattered because im too nervous lolx and my    
    opponent knows what cards in my hand...zzzzzzzzzzzz
stupid mistake duh
                                
-GOOD and BAD DUEL MOMENTS-


a)When my opponent attack with Stampede Rhino and Warpath   
    Ghoul,I use Grim Lavamancer to block Stampede Rhino.
    
    After that i cast Slaughter Cry on Grim Lavamancer!1st strike        
    damage on the stack i activated Grim Lavamancer's ability  
    (remove Slaughter Cry and Chandra Outrage from graveyard) to  
    shot 2 damage on Warpath Ghoul~~and victory XD


b)I cast Act of Treason to steal his Inferno Titan.But he countered   
    my Act of Treason via Cancel and i failed and lose T_T..




c)I have Blood Ogre with bloodlust enchanted with Trollhide,
   Goblin Arsonist and Grim Lavamancer on battlefield.I has 5 life  
   point left x_x.
  
   My opponent has alots of creatures(i forgot lol which creatures)   
   and he has 8 life point left.
   If he swing with all of his creatures, i will  lose for sure @_@..
   So...im hoping for a good card to change this situation @ my  
   drawstep!
Destiny Draw FTW!!
     And i draw FLING!!Its a big relief lol!So i whack him via Goblin  
     Arsonist and he dint block it(1 damage)
     Then i cast Fling on Blood Ogre and fling to him (5 damage)
     
     And~~~activate Grim Lavamancer's ability (remove Trollhide  
     and Blood Ogre) to shot 2 damage on him.Happy ending lolol XD


d)Royal Assasin is a Traffic Police lol.He forced opponent to not to  
   attack.


e)Chandra , The Fire Brand + Fireball = devastating :D


f)Rush = lose T_T.My opponent has Storm Pegasus and i  
   have Plummet in my hand.


   I cast Plummet on it and my opponent was like..@_@!!"gladly i   
   didnt cast Serra Angel yet" and after that he cast Serra Angel.


   And its my turn to >>@____@!!!


   Im hoping for any removal to destroy that Serra Angel but i keep   
   drawing land..duh..lose wuu T^T
   
   Actually, there is more duel moments but i forgot lolx x_x


-MISC. MOMENTS-


a)I got fever on that day but seem my focusing level became higher.
   Strange =___=;;


b)Got a new friend lololol :D


c)Witnessed a big misfortune of someone that i know =__=;;
Warghhhh!!!!!!(<---- His feeling at that time?)

d)There is a troll-like player at there lol.He loves to laugh lol.






Ehehe.. what a tired day but its fun XD.


I guess after this i want to write down every moves that i do from MTG duel to post on this blog lololol :D


Well.... later kay ;D




4 comments:

  1. im more lucky even tho my num hit once but i got 6 packs!!! (of boosters... i only hav one round pack on my bod :p)

    But i din manage to get any planeswalker sigh... this is sooo sad

    ReplyDelete
  2. well.. who knows what will happen@release party? u might get jace foil lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. been there... done that

    fuh berlagak

    ReplyDelete
  4. ehehe.. who knows~ luck = unpredictable thing

    ReplyDelete