Sunday 31 July 2011

Got Draft? :D

Hi hi everyone XD Its me again yay~ :D

Yesterday I went to mtg store..I mean The Hall of Planeswalkers(lol I just make it sound like in fantasy world  :P)to join Standard game..

Unfortunately..most planeswalkers r not interested in Standard for right now.:*(

Yes Im sad nao.Problem?

But there is draft events!!Wow...3 draft pods in 1 day.Owh Em Gee!!Should i join them?

*Checking my cash....insufficient of money..i mean Zenny!!(lol.make it more fantasy-like pls :P)

And my friend asked me "Hey Didi.Do you wanna to join draft?"
I replied " I want but i dint have $$$"
"Nah..I'll pay.Want?"
"DO WANT XD!"

So..the second pod of draft event..BEGIN!!!>:D

For the 1st pack..I got Lord of Unreal!(Real enuf? :P)woohoo..I made my mind to build illusion aggro(as if its easy lol).



But.. after alots of passes...i found out that..my pick more to R/G variant..x_x

For 2nd pack..there is Solemn Simulacrum!!.
And.. owh!!Timely Reinforcement!


After that..ppl beside me passed me Manabarb! I was like @_@...
Great!:D.And passed me Goblin Fireslinger and Lifelink..
Okay~I made my mind again!From R/G to R/W lolol :D


For the 3rd pack..I got Chandra Outrage, another Lifelink and Goblin Fireslinger,Scepter of Empire and Honor of Pure..the rest is counter draft thing :D

After a few minutes..i reconstruct back my pool..
and its goes like this.

3x Goblin FireSlinger                2x Chandra OutRage
3x Goblin Arsonist                    1x Manabarb
1x Blood Ogre                           2x LifeLink
1x Elite Vanguard                      1x Scepter of Empire
1x Stonehorn Dignitary              1x Spirit Mantle
2x Timely Reinforcement          1x Oblivion Ring
1x Manic Vandal                        1x Stave Off
1x Solemn Simulacrum              2x Lava Axe
1x Crimson Mage                       1x Divine Favor
1x Slaughter Cry                    
                              1x Buried Ruin
                              7x Mountain 
                              7x Plain

Sleeve-in and start the 1st duel!!


1st Round!!

I have Timely reinforcement in my hand along with *beep(forgot lolx) and i just drop a land and go.

At 2nd turn, he drop a creature and after that he whacked me.
Plan activated!I cast Timely reinforcement and gain 6 life as well as 3 soldier tokens!

Enchant a token with Spirit Mantle and whack till end.(Both of us go mana flood lol)

2nd Round!!

Turn 1 I cast Goblin Arsonist
At turn 2 he distress me @_@..and choose chandra outrage!!crap =__=;;.

I top deck'ed Scepter of Empire :D and cast it.

He cast Azure Mage.
Then I cast Manabarb which make him hesistate to cast any spell.

He drop a land and play Phantasm Dragon! and take 4 damage @_@!

At end turn I keep shot him via Scepter of Empire.
Then I cast Divine Favor on Goblin Arsonist(Gain life :D)

He attack with Phantasm Dragon but I cast Stave Off on it.

In the end he cant cast any spell because of Manabarb and I keep shot him with Scepter :D.
Win yay :D


1st Round!

I have 2 land in my hand.Without any doubt, I just keep this hand.

She cast Bird of Paradise at 1st turn!!
And at my turn I cast Goblin Arsonist.

She cast Garruk Companion.(*gasp x_x)

I drop a land and no 2nd drop.

She attack me with Garruk companion, I blocked it with Goblin Arsonist and shot Bird Of Paradise.

And the worst scenario begin.I dint draw any land while she keep casting alots of creature..
Its end just like that.Being swarmed like no end. T_T.

2nd Round!!

This round is tragic T_T.
She has same drop.1st turn Bird of Paradise 2nd and 3rd turn Garruk Companion(Garruk duo..duh!)

While I has Goblin Arsonist along with 3 tokens of soldier and Solem Simulacrum.
I keep defending but she alots of solutions.

Aether Adept my Goblin Arsonist..
Mind Control my Solemn Simulacrum.

In the end..I lost to 2 3/1 flying bird ( i forgot the card name lol)

I lost x_x....


1st Round!!

His deck similar with Miss Joe.But his deck is R/G with Garruk Companion and stuff.

He keep swarming me with alots of creatures.
And I try to defend via Solemn Simulacrum , 3 tokens , Blood ogre.
He showed me his Overrun in his hand.Ya ya ya.. I scooped T^T.

2nd Round!!

This round I aggro him via Goblin Arsonist , Elite vanguard ,Blood Ogre and Goblin Fireslinger.

I shot every his creatures lolx and win. :D

3rd Round!!

This turn is funny XD.

He got Garruk Companion and attacked me.
I block it with Goblin Arsonist.Before combat damage, I cast Slaughter Cry to Goblin Arsonist and in response he cast Incinerate on it.
I cast Stave Off on Goblin Arsonist (choose Red to negate Incinerate)

But...its  a stupid move lolx.
Because its negate Slaughter Cry's effect too.. waaa!!! T_T..

And next turn I cast Stonehorn Dignitary to delay his force.
Then I top deck Manabarb and cast it.
Both of us freezed lol because we got low life left.

After a few turns.. I got Goblin Fireslinger , Lifelink and Divine Favor lol..
I keep shoot him and recover back my life.
And for finale , I cast Lava Axe and end the game :D.

So.. the score is 2 wons and 1 lose.(not bad eh :D)
But I got alots of fun today!! XD

Looking forward to the next draft / standard :D
 
Owh!Its time for prize :D.
I opened the pack and I got...........
...................
.............
........


Duh.......


                                                                                  (To be continued.. :D)

3 comments:

  1. Laaa gitau je la sume prizes grrr...

    lawak la time ko stave off tu... ko patut ckp ko cover ckp nk kurangkan trample damage :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kan prize split.. so.. 1 booster je :D..
    kurangkan trample damage by 1... x berbaloi lol.
    so.. its stupid move..
    actually..
    my intention nak slamatkan goblin tu dari incinerate..dan dah pass priority..then check balik.. OMG!!!!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete